The Mi 11X is the most recent premium mid-range providing from Xiaomi in India. It is a part of a sequence of two gadgets, the opposite being the Mi 11X Professional, which additionally launched alongside final week.
The Mi 11X is basically a rebranded Redmi K40 or Poco F3 for the Indian market. The three telephones are identical to each other save for the title printed on their backs.
The explanation it has been renamed to Mi 11X in India is probably going as a result of the Redmi title is extra synonymous with finances gadgets, and the Poco branding nowadays is being reserved for decrease mid-range fashions. Since this mannequin is on the pricier aspect for Xiaomi in India, it will get the extra premium Mi branding.
Xiaomi Mi 11X specs at a look:
- Physique: 163.7×76.4×7.8mm, 196g. Glass entrance (Gorilla Glass 5), glass again (Gorilla Glass 5), plastic body.
- Show: 6.67″ Tremendous AMOLED, 120Hz, HDR10+, 1300 nits (peak), 1080x2400px decision, 20:9 side ratio, 395ppi.
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM8250-AC Snapdragon 870 5G (7 nm): Octa-core (1×3.2 GHz Kryo 585 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 585 & 4×1.80 GHz Kryo 585); Adreno 650.
- Reminiscence: 128GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 8GB RAM; UFS 3.1.
- OS/Software program: Android 11, MIUI 12.
- Rear digicam: Extensive (major): 48 MP, f/1.8, 26mm, 1/2″, 0.8µm, PDAF; Extremely-wide angle: 8 MP, f/2.2, 119˚; Macro: 5 MP, f/2.4, 50mm, 1/5.0″, 1.12µm.
- Entrance digicam: 20 MP, f/2.5, (vast), 1/3.4″, 0.8µm.
- Video seize: Rear digicam: 4K@30fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240/960fps, gyro-EIS; Entrance digicam: 1080p@30fps, 720p@120fps.
- Battery: 4520mAh; Quick charging 33W.
- Misc: Fingerprint reader (side-mounted); Infrared port.
Nevertheless, true to Xiaomi ethos, the Mi 11X may be very nicely specced for the worth, which begins at INR 29,999 ($400). You get the Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 chipset, a 120Hz AMOLED show, triple rear digicam, 4520mAh battery, and 33W quick charging. In comparison with the OnePlus 9R, which packs an analogous characteristic set, the Mi 11X is a cool INR 10,000 ($135) cheaper.
After all, not every little thing may be evaluated on paper, and a few issues must be tried in individual. So we spent every week with the Mi 11X, and that is what we discovered.
The Mi 11X comes with a reasonably customary retail bundle, consisting of the cellphone, a 33W quick charger, a USB 2.0 cable, and a mushy silicone case.