The Redmi Word 10S is one more smartphone from Xiaomi within the crowded Redmi Word 10 collection. This one is being launched in India amidst three different Redmi Word 10 fashions, together with the Redmi Word 10, the Redmi Word 10 Professional, and the Redmi Word 10 Professional Max.
The Redmi Word 10S sits between the Redmi Word 10 and the Redmi Word 10 Professional, being largely an identical to the Redmi Word 10 however with a greater digicam and chipset on paper. It’s, nonetheless, nearer to the Redmi Word 10 Professional in worth than the Redmi Word 10, in order that digicam and chipset higher be good to make you wish to purchase this telephone as an alternative of simply getting the Professional mannequin. However then once more, that could be the plan.
Xiaomi Redmi Word 10S specs at a look:
- Physique: 160.5×74.5×8.3mm, 179g; #lacking Physique supplies#; IP53, mud and splash safety.
- Show: 6.43″ AMOLED, 450 nits (typ), 1100 nits (peak), 1080x2400px decision, 20:9 facet ratio, 409ppi.
- Chipset: Mediatek Helio G95 (12 nm): Octa-core (2×2.05 GHz Cortex-A76 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55); Mali-G76 MC4.
- Reminiscence: 64GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 8GB RAM; UFS 2.2; microSDXC (devoted slot).
- OS/Software program: Android 11, MIUI 12.5.
- Rear digicam: Broad (major): 64 MP, f/1.8, 26mm, 1/1.97″, 0.7µm, PDAF; Extremely broad angle: 8 MP, f/2.2, 118˚, 1/4.0″, 1.12µm; Macro: 2 MP, f/2.4; Depth: 2 MP, f/2.4.
- Entrance digicam: 13 MP, f/2.5, (broad), 1/3.06″, 1.12µm.
- Video seize: Rear digicam: 4K@30fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps, 720p@960fps; Entrance digicam: 1080p@30fps.
- Battery: 5000mAh; Quick charging 33W.
- Misc: Fingerprint reader (side-mounted); Infrared port; 3.5mm jack.
The Redmi Word 10S can also be the primary telephone in India to launch with MIUI 12.5 out of the field. Xiaomi is looking this an “interim” model of 12.5, which implies it lacks a number of the options of the ultimate launch however we are going to simply should see about that.
The retail field is not particular by any means. It accommodates the standard consumer manuals, a USB-A to USB-C cable for information switch and charging, a clear silicone case, which is fairly arduous to placed on and take away, and a charging brick rated at 33W.